- One on one intense baseball training focusing on pitching, fielding, and hitting situations.
- Anything and everything that will improve the player’s physical and mental approach to the full game of baseball.
- Throwing Mechanics
- Ground Ball Fundamentals
- Fly Ball Fundamentals
- Base Running
- Speed and Agility
- Hand Eye Coordination Development
- Mental Approach
- One on One Private Lessons
- Video Mechanics Breakdown and Evaluation
- Perfect for all Youth Recreational, Middle Schools or Travel Leagues.
- We are here to teach all of the fundamentals as well as the mental part of the game.
- T-ball & Coach Pitch (ages 4-8 years old): basic fundamentals, drills, and planting the tree straight.
- Jr. Division (ages 9-12 years old): basic fundamentals, drills, bunt defense, first and third defense, pitching, pick offs, rundowns, etc.
- Sr. Division (ages 13-15 years old): transitioning to High School baseball, etc.
- Cost will be determined per event
- We are seeing too many kids who are entering middle and high school without knowing the basic fundamentals of the game.
- In order for kids to be successful in this sport we believe it is imperative that volunteer coaches are properly trained and educated.
- Recreation and Travel Ball training sessions for all level of coaches are available upon request.
- Contact us if you are interested in having us assist you with properly training your coaches!
- Half day, day, and week long camps offered on all public school holidays.
- Please contact us for more information